Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FUCKIN INNY

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    wtf....he's a powertrippin asshole....needs to get off his fuckin high horse....


    tonight some fuckin bastard called me a skank....I saidl.....who the fuck are you to call me a skank....

    Inny pm's me n say take it private....why the fuck should I fuckn take it private if tha assclown can call me a skank outloud...and get away with it...wtf is tht shit??

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Annabananabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh skank is fine.. just don't mention the word............ laxative [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    does he make his own rules for each person??


    CC was jus messin 'round teasin with the same guy prior to him callin me a skank n Inny seemingly pm'med a warning to her??

    I'm NOT complainin bout bein warned jus think I should have done soemthin to hae warranted i...Lord...TR's warned me bout sayin Fuck you to Don*L*....So it's not like I haven't been warned before ...but why the hell can't I stand up n defend bein called a skank....*shrugs*

    Oh and when I was with Thunder...Inny n him had a fallin out over somethin...and after that anytime T came in the room....Inny NEVER greeted him...however if T changed his name n came in...Inny made damn sure to greet them....wtf kinda "host" n mod is that??

  4. #4
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    He has already formed some kind of opinion about you, and i would say not a high one. He is as good a mod as Dazzle was. Great to those he considers friends, but turns to look the other way when his buds want to start crap, and jus happens to catch those who try to defend themselves and say they are the cause.Best thingto do, confornt him, see if he teels the truth or not, if he does, ya got him, jus send it to TR, otherwise, he lies, ya know ya cant trust him to do his job, save what ever bul haapens next, send that to tr, either way, ya can catch him if want ya to.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhhhhh......I've talked to TR about it*W*.....needless to say rumor has it he won't be around much longer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •